Talent shop respects you, your information and personal data. We make sure we collect and store your information and personal data securely. You’re in control of your personal data and you can manage your preferences in Client Portal at any time.
- Personal data we collect;
- Purposes of personal data use;
- Your rights;
- Retaining of your information and personal data;
- Sharing and transfer of your information and personal data;
- Data security;
- Contact information;
- Consent to recording of conversations.
Personal data we collect
We also collect, store and use information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site (including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, geographical location, page views and website navigation paths).
We do not collect and store any sensitive information about you. We knowingly do not collect any information from children under 16 years old.
Purposes of personal data use
Depending on the relationships we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
|The personal data you provide when placing an order is used to complete your order.
|We may need to contact you by email for operational reasons, for example in order to notify you about the status of your order.
|We may inform you about news and offers that you may like, for example, by sending you occasional newsletters.If you choose to receive email marketing from us, we can let you know when there are special offers, or to tell you about our news.You can stop receiving marketing information from us at any time by pushing “Unsubscribe” link in the email or by emailing us to email@example.com .
|Finance and security
|The purposes for which we will use your information include accounting, billing and audit, payment card verification, fraud screening, safety, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis.
In respect to your personal data you have the right to:
- request access to the personal data that we hold about you or a copy of it;
- correct (rectify) your personal data if it is inaccurate;
- erase your personal data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions;
- ask us to pass your information to other companies or organisations upon your written request (when technically feasible);
- withdraw your consent to your personal data processing at any time by pushing button in Client Portal or by email. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Talent shop conducted prior to your withdrawal.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please send us a request through Client Portal or to firstname.lastname@example.org from your email registered at Client Portal.
Retaining of your information and personal data
We use data hosting providers in the United States and India to store your information and personal data. Your personal data will be retained for as long as needed for the purpose of use or until your consent is revoked.
Notwithstanding the provisions of this section, we will retain information and documents containing personal data to enforce and protect our legal rights (including fraud prevention), as required by law and for the statistic and reporting purposes.
Sharing and transfer of your information and personal data
You agree that we have the right to share your information and personal data with:
- our affiliates and subsidiaries; and
- carefully selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, exclusive contractors and sub-contractors who perform functions on our behalf, subject to non-disclosure obligations;
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc);
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- court or other government body or as required by law, but only that portion of your information which is legally required to be disclosed.
- any contractor or sub-contractor involved in the actual delivery of the service (in-house developers or contracted developers)
We do not sell or trade any of your information and personal data.
Some aggregate and non-identifying information may be collected by advertisers, advertising networks, analytics and search engine providers. Their use of such information is not under our control.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information.
This Site uses state-of-the-art digital encryption and security technologies to protect the privacy and security of our members information and has specific security measures in place. All data passing from your computer to this Site via HTTPS is authenticated and encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This is very advanced level of encryption available today, and it means that any information sent from your computer is scrambled in such a way that makes it completely unintelligible if intercepted.
When you are on a secure section within this Site, a padlock will appear at the bottom (or top) of your web browser’s screen. This is your assurance that the encryption is in place and that you are communicating across a secure link.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message.
- to allow this Site to function correctly.
- to understand how our Site is functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our Services.
- to enhance your experience on our Site and provide extra functionality. For example you don’t need to enter your details each time you login into Client Portal.
If you do not want to receive cookies or store them on your computer any more please change your browsing settings and/or delete all received cookies before. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
This Site and Client Portal may contain links to third-party sites, which are not owned and operated by Talent shop. Any information you provide to those sites will be governed by their own policies and principles. Talent shop assumes no responsibility or liability for information handling procedures and/or policies of such independent sites.
Consent to recording of conversations
Any conversation you have with any representative of Talent shop may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes. If you do not wish to have a conversation recorded you must alert such representative to cease recording the conversation. Your continued participation in a conversation without expressly requesting for the conversation to not be recorded shall serve as your express consent to have the conversation monitored and recorded.